Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients; building and training sales representatives.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Motivation for sales.
- Meeting sales goals.
- Prospecting skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Sales planning.
Are you goal oriented and motivated to succeed in all of your endeavors? Do you strive to improve your skills and learn every day? Want to advance your sales career with an elite award-winning team that’s transforming the healthcare system?
As a Sales Representative, you will play a vital role in scaling our business by directly supporting top Sales Executives and specializing in lead generation for our sales team.
- Work hand in hand with Sales Executives to bring in new business in your protected territory.
- Generate leads and conduct cold outreach to doctors across a range of specialties.
- Learn all the necessary skills to develop your sales career.
- Become a brand ambassador.
- A desire to progress in your sales career.
- Resilience, perseverance, and an ability to overcome objections.
- Proven initiative and a strong work ethic.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Sales/cold calling experience a plus.
- In-depth sales training at a mission-driven company.
- An attractive commission structure.
- The opportunity to create a better healthcare experience for millions of patients!
In order to be considered for this role, applicants must submit a short bio/resume, and a website/portfolio (PDF) of 15-20 images showcasing portraits, interiors, and exteriors of buildings. Only those who submit a website link or PDF of the images requested, will be considered for this role.
Are you passionate about environmental portraits? Are you motivated, people-oriented, and able to adapt to new situations quickly? Want to work with a successful, high-growth company that’s transforming healthcare?
Work as a freelance photographer! In this contract position, you’ll empower patients by helping them see medical practices, office staff, and doctor portraits while seamlessly booking appointments online.
- Photograph healthcare professionals on-location in their offices. You’ll provide us with 20-30 final images to be used for these doctors’ profiles.
- Communicate with our team of editors to ensure doctors receive the best photos possible.
- Represent the brand in a positive light.
- Access to a car. Some assignments will require extended driving.
- A minimum of 10-15 hours of weekday availability between the hours of 8:00AM and 6:00PM.
- Must own a DSLR and speedlight with experience shooting in various lighting conditions.
- Payment for each doctor photographed and reimbursement for mileage, parking and tolls.
- Feedback from a team of professional editors and the opportunity to expand your portfolio.
- The chance to create a better healthcare experience for millions of patients!
We are seeking a highly-skilled front-end web developer to support our application and marketing teams by building out clean, scalable, and readable HTML5 and CSS3. We are looking for a pixel perfect developer with a high-standard of quality and deep knowledge of cross-browser implementation.
Applicants should have experience building out websites from scratch (no wordpress-only developers) and should understand higher-level development concepts like “ progressive enhancement ” and “ responsive design .” We want individuals who are high-energy, self-motivated, and passionate about front-end development.
- For the right person, this is an extremely exciting job that allows you the opportunity to work with a team of top-notch developers, designers, and marketers and learn new skills while honing those you already have. Your main responsibility will be working with our split-testing department, converting PSDs given to you by our designers and collaborating with the team to come up with new ideas to help optimize our site and increase our conversion rate. You will also be afforded the opportunity to contribute to our overall front-end code infrastructure and create custom jQuery plugins and CSS frameworks.
- Advanced knowledge of HTML(5) and CSS(3).
- Experience integrating PHP with front-end code.
- Experience with AJAX.
- Advanced knowledge of cross-browser implementation.
- Experience developing a responsive design with media queries.
- Experience optimizing websites for conversion rate.
- Experience with a versioning system.
- Experience with the command line.
- Experience with a CSS pre-processor.
- Experience with an MVC.
- Experience creating your own JQuery plugin.
- Some design experience.
As part of the team, you will be responsible for designing and building mobile applications on Android or iOS using the latest technologies. You will work with some of the brightest engineers in an agile environment, solving complex problems to deliver innovative solutions.
- Design and develop mobile applications for Android or iOS.
- Work closely with product teams and designers to create compelling user experiences.
- Passionate about mobile development and writing efficient code.
- End to end project delivery.
- Identify project risks and provide alternatives for reducing risks.
- Effective collaboration and communication with team.
- 3 – 5 years experience
- In-depth knowledge in developing iOS and/or Android applications.
- Experience in Objective C, Swift, and/or Java.
- Strong object-oriented design.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Solid coding practices, unit testing and peer reviews.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.