Ask AnythingMy hand is still numb
Anonymous asked 2 years ago

I recently made a post about how i got drunk, puked and passed out, and how i cleaned the mess with bleach the other day. Later that day, half of my left hand was numb (pinky and half of the ring finger). Someone said it was something about the ulnar nerve. I googled the symptoms and i think he is right. My symptoms match ulnar tunnel syndrome. The thing is i am not home until sunday. I did not really read about treatment for this condition, will it pass by itself these days? Or will these 4 days of waiting until i can get an appointment result in unreversable damage.

Your Answer

Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Tweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedIn0Share on Reddit0Email this to someonePrint this page